Thursday, August 15, 2024

Reviving Samsung Galaxy Note 4

 I have an old Samsung Galaxy Note 4 that was not turning on for a long time now. Out of curiosity, I read about it came back to life by putting it in the freezer, so I gave it a try. I took out the battery, put the phone in a ziploc bag and put in the freezer for at least 8 hours (so I can sleep or work through it).

I also make sure the battery is charged separately since I have a battery charger. After 8 hours, I take it out, put the battery in, and surprised that it turns on. However, it won't turn on anymore after I turn it off, so I placed it into the freezer the second time and it works again. My guess is the freezer probably takes some humidity out from the components and allows it to work better.

No comments:

Post a Comment